Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country. Do not use your products until you have read the terms of the warranty. We provide a limited warranty for purchases on dyness.Us the warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products. By using dyness products, you agree to be bound by the terms of the dyness limited warranty. If you purchased from another online store or vendor, we cannot guarantee the quality of the product, please contact the place of purchase for warranty service.
Valid Proof of Purchase
Please provide a valid purchase voucher, including purchase channel, order number, shipping tracking number, and the order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel or other information. Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to item was originally shipped to). *The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg: a short video) depicting the defect will be required.
Please feel free to contact our customer service team at dyness.Us@dyness-tech.com
Dyness’s warranty does not apply to
- Misuse/abuse/accidental damage/damage due to natural disasters. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and such)
- Defects or damage caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, disassembly, or operation contrary to official instructions or manuals;
- Defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Non-quality related issues.
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Products that have expired under warranty;,
- Product lost/stolen/free/refunded.
- Any defect or damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquid or other external causes. ,
- The model number, nameplate or product serial number of the product is altered, erased or unrecognizable or the tamper-proof mark is arbitrarily damaged
- Unable to provide valid proof of purchase.